Pilgrimage Festival takes place this weekend – Sept 23 & 24 – at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin. Festival-goers will see Zach Bryan, The Lumineers, The Head and the Heart, Better Than Ezra, Ashley McBryde, and more live. Before you head out for the festivities, here is a list of what you can and can’t bring into the festival. Be sure to download the Pilgrimage Festival app here for Apple and here for Android for the latest updates and to create your schedule for the day.
ENTRY & RE-ENTRY PROCEDURE
Patrons will be allowed exit and re-entry privileges. Entrance into the entertainment area is controlled by security, festival, and ticketing personnel. All entrants must wear a valid event wristband. All entrants are subject to a pat down, wanding and bag search upon entering the entertainment area. Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival reserves the right to search all people and property to ensure the security of all attendees. Patrons must scan their wristband when exiting the festival if they wish to re-enter that same day.
Lost Child Stations
There is a Lost Child Station at the main Information Booth on the Festival Grounds.
No Chair Zones
- Signs will designate the standing/dancing zone in front of the main stages. This area is first come first served. Chairs and blankets are allowed outside of the no chair zone and in most other areas of the park.
Rules for Alcohol
- No Underage Drinking is permitted. All laws will be enforced.
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages are permitted
- Over 21 ID wristbands will be available upon entering the festival at a designated location, please have your ID available at all times.
- Persons will not be allowed to enter the festival if they are intoxicated or pose a threat to themselves or others. Persons found to be intoxicated in the entertainment space will be escorted out without refund.
Items Allowed in the Festival
- YES blankets (maximum size for individual blankets is 8′x 10′)
- YES low-backed chairs only (under 30″)
- YES backpacks (under 18L)
- YES small digital or film cameras
- YES sunblock (non-aerosol)
- YES 1 factory sealed water bottle, camelbacks
- YES baby food/formula (no glass)
- YES food for medical purposes
- YES service animals
- YES purses and handbags (subject to search upon entrance)
- YES mobile phones and chargers
- YES hand sanitizer and baby wipes
- YES baby strollers and wagons with accompanying child
These items are not allowed
- NO glass admitted
- NO aerosol cans
- NO outside alcohol
- NO outside food or drinks
- NO sporting equipment
- NO umbrellas
- NO knives/weapons/guns
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO SLRs, professional cameras, video cameras or GoPros
- NO selfie sticks or tripods
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO backpacks (18L or larger)
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks/paper lanterns
- NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- NO drones, remote control aircraft, cars or toys
- NO coolers
- NO promotional items/flyers