Burgers– We love them! But, we don’t always agree on the best ones. We decided to go to Google reviewers and find the best burgers in Wilson County based upon a criteria of highest reviews of those places reviewed over 500 times.
- Snow White Drive-In: 1714 W. Main St., Lebanon, Tn.- 1,300+ reviews give these fine folks a 4.6 review. This old-school roadside joint offers car or table service for burgers, shakes & other diner fares.
- Sunset Restaurant: 640 South Cumberland, Lebanon, Tn – 1,400 + reviews say this isn’t just a great traditional, country-style American & Southern plates in old-school, family-friendly surrounds spot. But, it’s also got outstanding burgers.
- Five Guys – 300 Pleasant Grove Road , Mt. Juliet, TN- This fast-food chain with made-to-order burgers, fries & hot dogs, plus free peanuts while you wait, has over 600 reviewers and a 4.5 rating has us feeling positive burger vibes.
- Town Square Social – 145 Public Square, Lebanon, Tn – Over 500 reviewers seem to agree that this spot deserves a 4.7 rating and the service is tops.
- Burger Republic– 1982 Providence Pkwy, Mt. Juliet, TN- If your name has “burger” in it you better be good! 4.5 stars from over 1,300 reviewers says this is the spot for great burgers, and a personal suggestion: try the chili.
That’s what Google says! What say you Wilson County?